Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kakapo today
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Kakapo today Reply with quote

Olympus-E300+Nikon Nikkor 50mm f1.2 AIS + built-in-flash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm generally not keen on on-camera flash shots, but this time it works adding a fun element to the capture somehow.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I find striking is, given that the branch does not give an exact feeling of proportions, Kakapo on it looks really like a big bird !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an amazing picture, at first I thought it was a B&W one, but scrolling down I see nice colours on the wooden branch and Kapapo's tail...

Does Kapapo like to be photographed?.

Jes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She really like camera ... to dismantle Smile she has own camera with lens.. but mine is always better. Laughing Not easy to keep her in one place without flying to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice but I prefer more contrast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You version is better ! Thanks mate!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a cool bird. I like the shot also.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could send her over here - I love parrots, but so do my kids cats Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parrots love to play with dogs and cats and generally parrots won in fights LOL but I wouldn't want to test...