Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Just a few local shots...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Just a few local shots... Reply with quote

Just finished my first film on the spotmatic, all shots taken were in and around where i live, heres 3 to start with! Taken with my new Zenitar 16mm Fisheye, on Fuji Neopan 400CN film and scanned with ancient equipment!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For local people? Smile

Really cool!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool pics, they are really zenitar Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 looks like a transatlantic ship! Shocked

-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys Smile 1 and 2 are an old sports club that unfortunately got left to rot and is now waiting to be demolished.

The Zenitar is turning out to be a great little lens!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great use of the lens!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great compositions and effects.

But are my eyes fuzzy or can you also see some kind of shadow at high contrast edges?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Great compositions and effects.

But are my eyes fuzzy or can you also see some kind of shadow at high contrast edges?

you are quite right, i'm not sure what has caused that i hope its just dodgy processing and not the camera or lens....any ideas what it could be?

the pictures are scanned from the actual prints and not the negatives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd call it a halo rather than a shadows, and it looks like some lens astigmatism, although it's very difficult to tell at this level of enlargement.
-