Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 135mm f4 - did I get a bargain?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
"stunt mouse"
Bill

Laughing

(poor mouse Crying or Very sad )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a trick photo: it looks like the mouse's head is in the cat's mouth. But, no, by this time the mouse didn't have a head any more. Twisted Evil

Here's a picture of the lens:

It looks different from some of the other M42 Jupiter 11A I've seen - is it one that's been converted?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!
Such a sharp picture!. Letting aside the subject, the picture is great!!!
I wonder how you did focus so fast and precisely, a cat it's not suposed to be an static element... and composition is also wonderful, one of the best pictures I've ever seen. Great reporter work!.
Congrats again!!!
Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jupiter-11A attached to the Olympus is the same I have and seems to be as sharp as yours... to my sadness I don't have yet a cat Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive! Absolutely amazing!

Fantastic how you produced such a sharp picture in as it seems a pretty low-light situation. Have you used a flashgun? (It doesn't look like it.)

Stunning!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Yes, I had an off-camera flash to the left of the cat, pointing up the underside of a desk and bouncing off that. I'm glad it worked as I don't think I would have had time to readjust lighting!