Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

iphone3 photo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: iphone3 photo Reply with quote

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this is bad for an iphone3.

Smile

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To a phone definetly good, question is worth to make it or not. My conclusion was not worth to make any photo with phone. I rather bought an inexpensive Panasonic LS-5 compact and always in my pocket to capture moments (didn't use it yet too Laughing Laughing )

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To a phone definetly good, question is worth to make it or not. My conclusion was not worth to make any photo with phone. I rather bought an inexpensive Panasonic LS-5 compact and always in my pocket to capture moments (didn't use it yet too Laughing Laughing )

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never really understood why they would put a camera in a phone?

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
patrickh

Average Joe is visual blind, phone is perfect to them, how many time we need to fight with customers when they order a website we can't use their photos in design what made by them mostly with phone Laughing

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you do any PP on this?...I am assuming you can...as I don't have an i phone so I don't really know. Very Happy It would pass, I think for just a photo of what you did or where you went.

Hey Patrick,I think it is purely a marketing thing...phone,camera all in the one gadget.. Very Happy or it's just because they can!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Did you do any PP on this?...I am assuming you can...as I don't have an i phone so I don't really know. Very Happy It would pass, I think for just a photo of what you did or where you went.

Hey Patrick,I think it is purely a marketing thing...phone,camera all in the one gadget.. Very Happy or it's just because they can!

Just crop, levels and a little sharpening.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never really used my phone's camera for anything serious; just recording things I want to refer to later.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, as a very old person, I hate cell phones. Regard them as intrusive. Only carry mine under protest when the family insists they want to be able to get hold of me. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
I've never really used my phone's camera for anything serious; just recording things I want to refer to later.

I do the same but was interested to see the quality of photo that it could produce.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Unfortunately, as a very old person, I hate cell phones. Regard them as intrusive. Only carry mine under protest when the family insists they want to be able to get hold of me. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

patrickh

Well, I'm not a very old person and I feel the same as you! The photo was taken with my son's cell phone, who incidentally, can't go to bed without it being under his pillow and switched on!!! Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
patrickh

Suspend judgement until I'll be able to make overseas calls with my 5D Mark VI !! Laughing Razz

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a smartphone fan I use my phone a lot for photographic purposes Embarassed . I use the camera a lot for scouting when my dslr isn't with me. Google maps is useful for adding nice places and making notes of the place. For android there's an app called photo tools, it has sunny 16 calculator, shows sunrise and sunset times and a few other applications I don't use much.

About the photo - I don't like the top of the lighthouse cut off, but otherwise it's nice

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
martinsmith99 wrote:

I do the same but was interested to see the quality of photo that it could produce.

Are you on Instagram by any chance?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
DigiChromeEd wrote:
martinsmith99 wrote:

Are you on Instagram by any chance?

No.