Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How much would you pay for ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: How much would you pay for ... Reply with quote

hi guys

How much would you pay for this Tamron http://www.adaptall-2.org/lenses/PZ-150Au.html

I found one for sale, i would like to test it and have it for collection, but do not want to pay too much for it.
If on day i had to sell it, i do not want to loose too much money

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kadlubek's lens catalogue says (depending on model) between 150 and 200,-.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nelson, I hope you don't mind me barging in but I will take the chance to also ask for "How much would you pay for" this set of stuff:

Praktica MTL 50
Pentacon Auto 50mm f/1.8 MC;
Pentacon Auto 135mm f/2.8 MC;
Flash Starcolor AP808M;
Praktica bag;

Considering I am more interested in the 135mm and already have a 50mm lens I could get some money back by selling the MTL 5 + Pentacon 50mm + Flash + Bag and get the lens for "free".

I could also sell the Yashica and take advantage of the same M42 mount for those Pentacons..

How much should I pay then? Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChromaticAberration wrote:
Hi Nelson, I hope you don't mind me barging in but I will take the chance to also ask for "How much would you pay for" this set of stuff:

Praktica MTL 50
Pentacon Auto 50mm f/1.8 MC;
Pentacon Auto 135mm f/2.8 MC;
Flash Starcolor AP808M;
Praktica bag;

Considering I am more interested in the 135mm and already have a 50mm lens I could get some money back by selling the MTL 5 + Pentacon 50mm + Flash + Bag and get the lens for "free".

I could also sell the Yashica and take advantage of the same M42 mount for those Pentacons..

How much should I pay then? Thanks in advance.

They are common and cheap usually. 20 GBP for each item is fine, depend from your luck can be cheaper and more expensive too. 135mm can fetch 50-60 GBP alone.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The seller is selling the full package I don't believe he would sell each item alone.

For the listed items he's asking for $80 shipped (51 / 60) (Buy Now price). Is it worth it? All things considered, including the fact I would probably sell:

- one of the 50mm, either the Yashica or the Pentacon to get some money back since I am most interested in the 135mm;
- body and flash and bag, which I have no use for (probably with the 50mm lens, the Pentacon preferably for compatibility reasons);

Last edited by ChromaticAberration on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Kadlubek's lens catalogue says (depending on model) between 150 and 200,-.

On Ebay I saw several copies in germany for more than 200E, but all lenses are too much expensive in Germany, i guess the real price market is not so high

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luis is looking for this one as well, I believe, to complete his collection. Unfortunately there aren't many about and they seem to sell for over 100.00.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Luis is looking for this one as well, I believe, to complete his collection. Unfortunately there aren't many about and they seem to sell for over 100.00.

the tamron ?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're buying this lens to use and not to complete your collection, then if it were me, I wouldn't pay much for it. The 100 euro price sounds about right to me. It was Tamron's first 200-500. Later ones were better. The best of the lot was the SP 200-500:

http://www.adaptall-2.org/lenses/31A.html

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want it for collection, but I like to use each lens of my collection Wink
The one i find is under 100e