Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help me chose replacement for NEX-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd give them a bell first and ask whats the best course of action. They will ask for date of purchase and retailer (at some point anyway). This number is from the info included with my NEX5K: 08705 111 999.

Dont bother trying to find a landline number, like Sky, Apple and Disney calling the landline doesnt work.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers. I'm not sure I still have the info on date of purchase and retailer, I shall have a look.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Cheers. I'm not sure I still have the info on date of purchase and retailer, I shall have a look.

Unfortunately proof of purchase is necessary. A credit card or debit card slip or even its entry on your statement should be enough.

Reading your posts it must be getting on to 5 years now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's long enough I can't remember! It came from ebay, a shop in Wales. Proof of purchase might be tricky, I used Paypal.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are probably stuck at first base without proof of purchase. It may be worth phoning anyway just to see what they say.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratz with the upgrade! Very Happy