Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios-44 silver M39 first version
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Helios-44 silver M39 first version Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found that lens few months ago at the local fly-market and exchanged it upon my Helios 44-7 with which I had not been pleased at all. The lens was in perfect condition, like the new one (clean glass, smooth operation). It has 00 at the beginning of the number, which means the very first year of the production (I suppose something near 67). Which predicates the exceptional quality of the production. And the lens is really spectacular, especially like the portrait lens for the crop digital. There is one example (I believe it was completely open).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, indeed. I hold two or three copies till this time all was excellent. Nice portrait!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why such a beautiful girl has defaced herself with that ugly ox ring, is something I can not understand.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Why such a beautiful girl has defaced herself with that ugly ox ring, is something I can not understand.

Well, it is really difficult business to understand the women in general, and beautiful girls in particular. Especially the beautiful girls. I doubt that they really understand even themselves, to say the truth. But maybe for that reason they are so exceptionally pretty to the man's eye. Wink

To make the impression stronger, there is one more dimension of that beautiful girl (also the same lens, of course). Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleAlex wrote:
Orio wrote:

Well, it is really difficult business to understand the women in general, and beautiful girls in particular. Especially the beautiful girls. I doubt that they really understand even themselves, to say the truth. But maybe for that reason they are so exceptionally pretty for the man's eye. Wink

To make the impression stronger, there is one more dimension of that beautiful girl (also the same lens, of course). Very Happy

She has serious mental trouble I guess , family, etc.