Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Girl at the Palio
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Girl at the Palio Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! Love the lighting, her expression.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Excellent! Love the lighting, her expression.

Thanks Bill. I am totally in love with her expression too, it's a gem Smile

Light.. that was a true fight, almost no light at all in fact, I was shooting at ISO 1600 wide open and contrast was, like, total. I had to use all my experience to take out this good shot.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, this will be one of the three pictures that I will present to the photo contest.
I hope tomorrow to be lucky enough to make another two good enough ones Smile The lighting conditions are amongst the hardest I have ever worked in. Confused

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely done Orio! I wish I could be in Siena, too - I always like being there (and in all of Tuscany....)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Very nicely done Orio! I wish I could be in Siena, too - I always like being there (and in all of Tuscany....)

Thanks!
It's not Siena and not Tuscany. Smile This is San Secondo a small town not far from my hometown in Emilia.
Although the Palio of Siena is the most famous, in Italy there are many palii.