Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji x lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice. I have ordered a dm 50mm 1.9. I think I finally get it. If it says fujifilm or XF its for the 4/3 digital while fujinon x or t are for 135mm film cameras (makes PERFECT sense! hah!)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
Really nice. I have ordered a dm 50mm 1.9. I think I finally get it. If it says fujifilm or XF its for the 4/3 digital while fujinon x or t are for 135mm film cameras (makes PERFECT sense! hah!)

Yes, that is pretty much it.
Fujifilm still call their new AF lenses for digital - X mount for some reason.
And, of course Samyang make some manual focus lenses for this mount.
The Film camera Fujinons are either Fujinon, X-Fujinon or Fujinon T
X-Fujinons are the old AX mount - that we have been discussing and for which I have shown some pictures - and the older Fujinon and Fujinon T are M42 mount.
As an aside, the new Fujinon digital cameras are APSC and not 4/3
Phew!
OH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just for fun - two more
OH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you finally received your adapter.
The 50/3.5 macro is also really good, and goes well with the 28/1.9 and my modified 50/1.6, and the non EBC 135/2.8, I do wish that they had made a NORMAL 85mm lens vs the soft focus 85, the only alternative is the 100/2.8, so that will be my next X-Fujinon lens.
I haven't decided if I will get a 35 yet.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice flower picks, super sharp.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X-Fujinon EBC 100mm/2.8 on the Sony A7 II at my favorite flea market.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful colour quidam.
Well done.
Here is an image from this morning sans colour taken with the X-Fujinon 1.9/28.
I have started a new thread over at "Best of Lenses" Gallery for this lens.
See here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/x-fujinon-1-9-28-t72393.html

Cheers
OH

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the 100/2.8 shots, quidam, I've been thinking about getting it, it's price seems somewhat high for a 100/2.8, but seeing that there is no standard 85, I guess that makes sense.
Nice shot OH.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:

Nice shot OH.

+

This EBC 100mm/2.8 was a real bargain. I got it in almost mint condition with caps, hood and box for 10 Eur.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10€ Crying or Very sad I wish I could find a deal like that, congrats.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
Lightshow wrote:
m_ali98 wrote:
Bille wrote:
It turns out I acquired tedats 28/1.9. Working beautifully on the NEX 5n.

Congratulations! How about some pictures of it mounted on the camera and some samples Razz Also if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it? Feel free to send a private message if you don't feel comfortable sharing it here because that would be useful for me to know when I do finally decide to sell it Smile

How about some pics from it?

Hey, OH, did you receive your 28/1.9 yet? (I may have missed the post...)

Yes, the lens has arrived but the adapter is on a very slow boat from China and is not here as yet.
I am very keen to receive it and try this lens for myself.
OH

The lens looks to be in absolutely stunning condition Smile Neither is my 28/1.9 anywhere near that condition, nor can I take such good shots of it. Congratulations Very Happy Btw could you please share how much you paid for it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quidam wrote:
X-Fujinon EBC 100mm/2.8 on the Sony A7 II at my favorite flea market.

Those samples look absolutely gorgeous Very Happy That lens seems to have quite the reputation, how has your experience been with it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

m_ali98 wrote:
Thanks for all the advice guys and I apologise for the late reply, I've been away. As for the lens it just needed a little force and I made sure that I didn't apply it to either of the rings. The lens is usable using the adapter but the adapter is way too tight. There's plenty of information online on how to fix a loose lens adapter but very little on how to fix a tight one. I was hoping one of you guys would be able to help Smile

Would really appreciate some help with this guys Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m_ali98 wrote:
m_ali98 wrote:
Thanks for all the advice guys and I apologise for the late reply, I've been away. As for the lens it just needed a little force and I made sure that I didn't apply it to either of the rings. The lens is usable using the adapter but the adapter is way too tight. There's plenty of information online on how to fix a loose lens adapter but very little on how to fix a tight one. I was hoping one of you guys would be able to help Smile

Would really appreciate some help with this guys Smile

I don't know how to really help you with your adapter problem. Maybe you turn the lens simply several times in the adapter to "polish" it a little bit. Do you have another lens to test whether it comes really from the adapter and not from the lens?
I have this one from Roxsen for my NEX and it works perfectly with all different AX lenses I have: Click here to see on Ebay

Maybe this thread may also be of interest as it contains some additional information about Fujinon AX lenses which wasn't mentioned here:

http://forum.mflenses.com/fuji-x-fujinon-11-6-f50mm-dm-t71183,highlight,+fujinon++50mm.html