Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FC Fujita 3.5/80 Lens...For Fujita 66 camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: FC Fujita 3.5/80 Lens...For Fujita 66 camera Reply with quote

My latest buy...I found out it has a 44mm screw mount.I may not be able to use it but it looks good and here are a few images.It is a heavy lens for its size (sorry I do not have the ability to weigh it) It has a blue coating on the front and back lens.It also is a pre set lens the very front ring is the pre set ring.I would say it would be very hard lens to use as the space between rings is small.

#6 With the 3 piece extension set

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice find! This appears to be the standard lens for the Fujita 66 medium format SLR, so it's adaptable to a normal DSLR.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Peter,I find it works well on the larger extension tube that came with it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice find indeed!
Btw, I didn't know the Fujita 66 mount was a 44mm screw one, is this identical to the Miranda 44mm (apart from the register distance of course, which should be much longer for the medium format) ?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got most of my info HERE Rick Olsens great site. Same 44mm BUT different Pitch...any way the site gives the best details.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Mo, great find and lovely images. Never seen it before must be rare. Very Happy