Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

E300+Porst 55mm f1.2 +a lovely hippo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: E300+Porst 55mm f1.2 +a lovely hippo Reply with quote

click here to get 8MP image and click on image again to see in full size

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I would say the camera works pretty good! Smile What fstop is this?

Bill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wide open or f2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great lens, too!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know from Abbaz developed by Tomioka and made by Cosina. Almost good as Nikkor 50mm f1.2 AIS.Hard to recognize the difference.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Budapest Zoo look terrific. Only time I go to a Zoo I was 10 and don't remember anything.
I think this hippo know you Attila, he look to you like a good friend.
It's a pity you had to use 400iso @ 1/25s, I can imagine what would be the result with good light.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could you get so close, Attila?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy love me so much (mostly animal do , even if we never met before) she came out from the pool and wait for my touch. Not many people brave enough to touch her Smile One times I did feed her with cabbage, apples, bananas , seems she remembered as well after months. Not many visitors can get closer what I do, if remember for parrots pictures Smile

Animal has great sense who loved them very much. My bird made noisy when my MOM came , bird exactly knew my Mom not love very much and bird say hello to my DAD and immediately jumped to him, because my DAD love her.

Finally this hippo such a friendly guy Smile might be only this is the trick LOL