Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Christmas Gospel Choir 2007 - part 1 (Soundcheck)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Christmas Gospel Choir 2007 - part 1 (Soundcheck) Reply with quote

This year they have set up a concert-like stage - photographically speaking it was a disappointment, because the performers were not well visible. Last year the singers were on the Duomo stairs and this made a great visual impact.
This first part of the series deals with the soundcheck, the performance will be featured in a second part.

www.oriofoto.net/temp/gchoir2007_a/index.html

The lenses used were Nikkor UD 3.5/20, Helios-40-2, Contax Planar 1.7/50, Makro-Planar 2.8/100, Planar 2/135 Crying or Very sad Planar 1.4/85.
Details are given below each photo.

Attila I put a link to the forum in the bottom - I don't think that many people will visit my page but as they say here, "tutto fa brodo" (everything is good to make the broth).
-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every link is fine , so thank you!