Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Best cheap rendering old manual focus lens 100mm/2.8 ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
stevemark wrote:
iangreenhalgh1 wrote:

The Bronica Zenzanon-S 3.5/105 is a great lens, better than the Mamiya 100mm, had both, sold the Mamiya as the Zenzanon was markedly better.

Which Mamiya lens are you talking about? The SX 2.8/100mm? The Mamyia 2.8/100mm for the Universal?

S

The one you asked about.... Rolling Eyes

stevemark wrote:
Did anyone here use the Sekor C 2.8/100mm on FF digital cameras?

and no, before you ask, I have no idea what the extreme corners are like wide open....

That was a typo ... should have been "Mamiya Sekor C 2.8/110mm", as I had written in the line above:

stevemark wrote:

I guess you mean the Mamiya Sekor C 2.8/110mm ?
That's a lens I'd love to have ... If it's as good as the other Mamiya Sekor C tele lenses I have, i would outperform all other lenses on your list. Did anyone here use the Sekor C 2.8/100mm on FF digital cameras?
S

I still would be interested to hear from you, Ian, how you define "the Zenzanon was markedly better" (of course not corners, I know that Wink ). But what actually was "maredly better" in the Zenzanon?

S