Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Beautiful city via a beautiful lens!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject: Beautiful city via a beautiful lens! Reply with quote

I really love city of Chicago for its photography appeal. Architecture is beautiful and plenty of places to take great photos of its skyline.

This was taken from Adler's Planetarium on July 4th using Zeiss C/Y 50 1.7. Possibly one of the sharpest lens I own but this was the first time I used it for landscape or technically cityscape!

This is a panorama of around 9 frames and final product is in 3:1 ratio.

Higher resolution is available here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ashutoshsrv/19981089225/in/dateposted-public/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent night shot, nice colors. Thanks!

Last edited by Webwalker on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorgeous Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great one!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Very, very nice!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Beautiful city via a beautiful lens! Reply with quote

Nice shot!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful night shot! Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoo Turtle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a wonderful shot Smile Amazing that you got the fireworks in too!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog

You do very good work! Great photostream too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

Nice Exclamation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

ManualFocus-G wrote:
That is a wonderful shot Smile Amazing that you got the fireworks in too!

Adler planetarium is an awesome place to get this frame Smile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I visited Chicago a few years ago. First time I've ever been there. I took one of those boat rides that take you down the river through downtown. What I liked about the boat ride was I got to see many of the stunning works of architectural art that wouldn't be so obviously visible otherwise. Really a spectacular place for architectural photography.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
I visited Chicago a few years ago. First time I've ever been there. I took one of those boat rides that take you down the river through downtown. What I liked about the boat ride was I got to see many of the stunning works of architectural art that wouldn't be so obviously visible otherwise. Really a spectacular place for architectural photography.

I love those boat rides! Whenever someone come to visit me, I usually take them to one of those. It is one the best ways to see Chicago from a very different place! Recently I took my father in law. This taken from Canon fd 24/2.8 on one of those rides:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. I'd post pics of the boat ride, but they were all shot with an AF lens. Embarassed