Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bargain week
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Bargain week Reply with quote

Last week will be remembered by me as a very good week because

1) I was on holiday
2) I fell in love with this furry thing (AF pic, sorry):

3) I won on the Bay this baby :

Yashica Electro 35 GT with original hood, wide and tele add-ons, external viewfinder, UV and 80 filter. The Electro is in good shape (just some brassing), the rangefinder is clear, the lightmeter works, the focusing ring is buttery smooth. All this for the princely sum of 20 €, which I think qualify as a bargain.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the Kitty.

the camera's nice too Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! This is a superb camera and price was more than attractive!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw-ww he/she has the nose spotted like my Melissa Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great Yashi! Congrats.
The cat is beautiful as well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cat is the first one to be really mine (in fact, as he choosed me, I should say it is the first time I belong to a cat Rolling Eyes). BTW Orio, it's a boy and his name is Neko.

On the other hand, the 35 GT is my ... 15th Yashica rangefinder. Still missing a few.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jieffe wrote:
The cat is the first one to be really mine (in fact, as he choosed me, I should say it is the first time I belong to a cat Rolling Eyes). BTW Orio, it's a boy and his name is Neko.

On the other hand, the 35 GT is my ... 15th Yashica rangefinder. Still missing a few.

So you are at the beginning of beautiful friendship he will honor his rescue with lot of love I believe. Orio has amazing cat I hope Neko is same.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
So you are at the beginning of beautiful friendship he will honor his rescue with lot of love I believe. Orio has amazing cat I hope Neko is same.

Oh yes ! He's very friendly, always seeking affection ... calm, well-behaved, clean, a dream Smile So lovely little furry thing, probably abandonned because of the holidays or by an american soldier stationned here (I live near an US airfield) and going back to the USA.