Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Architecture Contest
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gaeger wrote:
Thanks, Oliver. I was really pleased by the Ilford so I bought a bunch more. It's well-suited to urban landscapes.

That's interesting because I read something about the Ildord XP2 this WE telling it's very nice, contrasty with fine grain. This BW film is particular as it is developed using c41 as color films.

@Edgar : what a beautifuk angel's jump. Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1957 KMZ - LTM - 9 blades - JUPITER 8

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jupiter 8

Tair 11

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chamonix 45N2, schneider angulon 72/5,6XL, foma 100, print 13x18cm on old foton paper expired 1987

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruins of old quarry abandoned during the Great Depression, Hamden, Connecticut
50 mm f1,7 Planar T, Sony a7R.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarcinS wrote:

chamonix 45N2, schneider angulon 72/5,6XL, foma 100, print 13x18cm on old foton paper expired 1987

Excellent work !
Where is it taken ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be I'm wrong, but seems it is from Poland. There is a similar ceiling in St. Bernard church (14-17 centuries) in Vilnius . Architects from Gdansk were working on this late Gothic building.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teo wrote:

Excellent work !
Where is it taken ?

Poland, Malbork (Marienbourg), Medieval Castle of Teutonic Order,
Polish knighthood crashed them at Tannenberg in 1410.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Polish, Lithuanian, two regiments from Smolensk, Tatarian, all under leadership of Jagello and Vytautas.
A few of my websites passwords are hooked on this date, easy to remember:-))
Through the 70-th I had participade in all Malbork Exlibris Biennales.
Czesc!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulius wrote:
Well, Polish, Lithuanian, two regiments from Smolensk, Tatarian, all under leadership of Jagello and Vytautas.
Czesc!

Yes, it was a huge alliance. We were brothers in arms. Later something went terribly wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarcinS wrote:
Teo wrote:

Excellent work !
Where is it taken ?

Poland, Malbork (Marienbourg), Medieval Castle of Teutonic Order,
Polish knighthood crashed them at Tannenberg in 1410.

I suspected it , but wasn't shure .I hope I'll be able to visit the Gdansk area some day ...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teo wrote:

I suspected it , but wasn't shure .I hope I'll be able to visit the Gdansk area some day ...

If you have a chance, take it. It is worth more than thousand words. And please, take audio guide. It will recognize your position and tell the story about where you are. The voice recorded id thrilling Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarcinS wrote:
Teo wrote:

If you have a chance, take it. It is worth more than thousand words. And please, take audio guide. It will recognize your position and tell the story about where you are. The voice recorded id thrilling Smile

I saw pictures from there , very appealing .
On the other hand , in my ancestors managed to go there and take part to the battle in 1410 (there were some 400 -900 archers and infantry and 25 noblemen lead by the logothete Alexandrel Mihaiu sent from Moldavia to support the Polish Lithuanian coalition by the Prince Alexandru cel Bun ) ,it should easier to get there now Wink
By the way , wich is the better time there to visit (I need warm and sunny asa much as possible to convince my wife to move the hollydays towards north )

Last edited by Teo on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teo wrote:

By the way , wich is the better time there to visit (I need warm and sunny asa much as possible to convince my wife to move the hollydays towards north )

I used 100ASA @ 64ASA. You can use a tripod with no hesitations. We have had a law in Poland since 2008, that you can shot all for free but with no flash Wink Earlier, you had to pay extra ticket for shooting. :]
There is a lot of people in the summer, but in September, we have a warm and colorful autumn here, so this is a great time to visit. Its sunny, warm, and people are just after their vacations, so no crowds Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarcinS wrote:
Teo wrote:

I used 100ASA @ 64ASA. You can use a tripod with no hesitations. We have had a law in Poland since 2008, that you can shot all for free but with no flash Wink Earlier, you had to pay extra ticket for shooting. :]
There is a lot of people in the summer, but in September, we have a warm and colorful autumn here, so this is a great time to visit. Its sunny, warm, and people are just after their vacations, so no crowds Wink

Great !

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teo wrote:

Great !

so have fun, and show pics Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the moment , until I'll organise such a trip , some pics closer to my hometown

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or farther from my hometown ,from another hanseatic town , if we spoke about Gdansk .

The town hall from Lubeck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about nautical architecture? The steamship Virginia V at berth in Seattle. Nikon Series E 50mm f1.8, Nikon D600, Ilford XP2 black and white film.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tokyo Kogaku RE, Auto-Topcor 2.8/35

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gum bichromat, 30x25cm digital negative made of canon 5D shot,

sinar f2, schneider super angulon 72XL, fuji velvia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

St.Petri in Hamburg , Canon FD 50/1,4 on nex3

same church interior

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vivitar 17mm FD f5,6 NEX3