Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

anybody recognise these lenses ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: anybody recognise these lenses ? Reply with quote

I can get all this for the equvalent of 8 euros
I asked the seller more info and this was his answer

macrolens 1- 1:1.9 50mm lens 2- 1:28 28mm Zoom lenses, 60-300mm cct 1:4.0-5.6 lens2- tele-lens 1:5.6 f=300mm lens3- cunor telephotolens 1:4.5 f=200mm.m
They seem to be k mount but they look like old presets ?

picture is not very clear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the 60-300 might be a Tamron?

In any case, the price is RIGHT for taking a chance! Cool

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two old presets are these -

http://forum.mflenses.com/caspeco-old-tokina-300-5-5-preset-t2-mount-t12261,highlight,lentar.html

http://forum.mflenses.com/lentar-tokina-200-4-5-preset-another-lens-of-many-names-t11353,highlight,lentar.html

This was the old Tokina preset series, sold under dozens of labels. These were almost all sold with T2 mount, but some were produced with dedicated mounts. The ones in your picture are probably T2's, one has a mount attached.

The 60-300 Zoom was sold under the Ricoh brand, and many others, over here you will find a lot of them as Sears. I don't know who the maker is, but for sure it isn't Tamron. I have seem some of this line made in Korea. I'm trying to get a cheap one in PK/A/Ricoh KR mount.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Luis !
Will def buy them at that price then!.....and play around a little Laughing
Daniel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty wrote:
Thanks Luis !
Will def buy them at that price then!.....and play around a little Laughing
Daniel

Have fun!