Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anna Pagnacco
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:

How pathetic. You act like a block braggart kid "show me your knife you chicken" and things like that.

Not as much pathetic as someone who first "love" (not "like", "decent", "interesting", but "love") a shot and after one month that same shot becomes cliché, fake and weak: or it was crap one month ago and you said it otherway for some strange reason, or it is suddendly now because you must prove a point.

And it's not critics that hurted me, any critic is welcomed when photos are public (and anyway how this should prevent me to appreciate Cosmin's work is a mistery). Honest critics of course.

It's the behaviour and the fact that every discussion is cheated from start with prejudices this way and I think this is pretty obvious for anyone reading this thread.

And yes this thing really hurted me because it's a matter of reciprocal trust even when opinions differ.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My father had a great idea for ending arguments like this: he would get out a big bottle of cognac, and pour everyone a large glass and say, 'Drink!' When everyone had finished he'd do it again. And again. And, by the time, everyone was sitting on the floor, they'd be happy and good friends. It's a bit early in the morning for cognac at the moment, but maybe we can do that virtually?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puplet wrote:
My father had a great idea for ending arguments like this: he would get out a big bottle of cognac, and pour everyone a large glass and say, 'Drink!' When everyone had finished he'd do it again. And again. And, by the time, everyone was sitting on the floor, they'd be happy and good friends. It's a bit early in the morning for cognac at the moment, but maybe we can do that virtually?

One couldn't say no to a good Courvoisier even if early in the morning Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A G Photography wrote:

Not as much pathetic as someone who first "love" (not "like", "decent", "interesting", but "love") a shot and after one month that same shot becomes cliché, fake and weak: or it was crap one month ago and you said it otherway for some strange reason, or it is suddendly now because you must prove a point.
And it's not critics that hurted me, any critic is welcomed when photos are public (and anyway how this should prevent me to appreciate Cosmin's work is a mistery). Honest critics of course.
It's the behaviour and the fact that every discussion is cheated from start with prejudices this way and I think this is pretty obvious for anyone reading this thread.
And yes this thing really hurted me because it's a matter of reciprocal trust even when opinions differ.

You can not call me dishonest and cheater.
And now you please NEVER talk to me anymore.
I hope this is clear: N-E-V-E-R

In this thread you have insulted me in various ways and compared me many times with idiot one-minded people.
I tried to ignore your offensive comments but my patience has a limit - and you have trespassed it abundantly.

And another thing, just so you are prevented: never talk this way to any other of our members, because I will not allow you to be unrespectful to other people. I do not tolerate your rudeness in our forum, and I am not taking action now because I am directly involved.
I hope this comes to your ears clear and loud.

The thread is locked, and it's the second time I have to lock a thread because of your rudeness and lack of manners.

There will not be a third time.