Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anemones
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Anemones Reply with quote

Hi,

I've been doing some shooting today and made two rolls of slides. I am very happy with the results and here's first series - anemones. Shoot on Sensia 100 with Tamron 90/2.5 and Vivitar 70-210/3.5, camera used OM-4:

http://grabun.com/zdjecia/2007/zawilce/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Like part of a forest from "Lord of the Rings". Excellent!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you doing your own color film development, Lukasz?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, he's probably having a photolab do the processing.

Lukasz, that Sensimilia 100 film looks like good stuff! Laughing

Bill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

No, no my own color processing. Those shots are from yesterday morning, the lab develops film in 90 minutes. Meanwhile, I had a little stroll and waited for my better half to have her classes finished. Then we had a dinner in - Attila! - Hungarian restaurant (it's named "Borpince") and went home. Scanning and PP (resize/sharpen mostly) takes - for six frames - roughly half an hour. And here they are.

EDIT: mistyped restaurant's name.

Last edited by lgrabun on Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, Hungarian restaurant in Poland ,nice to hear, our foods is not very popular like Italian or Chinese even in my homeland Sad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Hahaha, Hungarian restaurant in Poland ,nice to hear, our foods is not very popular like Italian or Chinese even in my homeland :(

Oh, it's our favourite place - Borpince restaurant, I mean - to go out. They have delicious food and great variety of wines. They change the menu quite often so you don't have it the same meal every time. Great place and very nice service.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lukasz, thanks for the explanation, wow you're lucky to have so fast labs in developing slides, here they are so fast only for the negatives, for slides it always takes one day.
BTW I love reading about restaurants.

Today I have eaten the best lasagne I can remember since a LONG time. And - we invented them (they are a food that was born here in my region), so you KNOW they MUST have been REALLY good for me to say that!!
Only drawback - the place is about 60 kms from where I live - but I am already planning a visit to the restaurant one of next weekends!!

BTW more on this day later - there are photographic implications!