Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

AEG g.3/17mm Wolkenkamera of 1932 sold for EUR18,000
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: AEG g.3/17mm Wolkenkamera of 1932 sold for EUR18,000 Reply with quote

The historic AEG Wolkenkamera (cloud camera), one of the first fisheye cameras ever made with >180 degrees image angle, f16.3 17mm, has been sold at Westlicht Auction yesterday May 12, 2012 for a record EUR18,000

Considering the the seller has found it on ebay Kleinanzeigen in Berlin and payed some very little money for it, makes it surely a lucky find for him! I already have sent him my congratulations.

Here the site he has made about it: http://www.aeg-wolkenkamera.de/index.htm

my friend Marco Cavina has made some intensive research about that camera.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked fascinating

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after the work he putted in he deserved a good price

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow the most interesting part of story is that the seller found it on ebay Shocked Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at the IQ of the pics with it I'd say it's fine for cloud recording but not much good for anything else.