Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

a Walk in the Forest Nikkor-H 28mm f3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: a Walk in the Forest Nikkor-H 28mm f3.5 Reply with quote

This is an amazing lens, i picked it up in the flea market for 4 euros, and cant get enought of it.

this lens doesnt need PS in my opinion Razz and has a really great pop

my beutiful girlfriend

we found a cat there, he was following us for a long time Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots..in #5 why are stones marking the path/road? would be an old Roman road ?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its for hiking. Paths that are easy marked blue, harder are green, and very hard paths marked with a black middle stripe.
I see the old road/path and i really dont know how old it is maybe roman.. there are old ruins from a place wich made olive oil maybe thuasand years ago really near by.

but in a whole, all known path are marked by those colors.

this is the olive oil place Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series, my favorites are the three cat photos (cat looks a lot like my Camillo) and #13 (portrait), I like the high key solution in that one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a huge fan of numbers 8, 10, and 13. Those are all exceptional shots. But really, nothing wrong with any of them. That's Nikkor-H is a great lens and I've been trying to get one for a while. It's #2 on my list of target lenses (Nikkor 24mm being #1.)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
and you know, this lens is SO sharp, there's no differance between f3.5 and f8 in sharpness. maybe I will open a thread in the main forum and show crops, because the resized pictures really dont do justice.