Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A King's summer palace in Thailand by RMC Tokina 2.8/28
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: A King's summer palace in Thailand by RMC Tokina 2.8/28 Reply with quote

This is "Ma-ruk-ka-tay-ya-wan" summer palace, located at Phetchaburi province, about 150 km. from Bangkok by south.

The palace was built in 1923 and finished in 1924 by the order of King Rama 6th's (the present King of Thailand is King Rama 9th).

These pictures were taken by My Olympus E-330 and RMC Tokina 2.8/28mm

If you have a chance to come to Thailand, try to visit this palace.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Summer Palace is a very nice location. Your photos are good captured. The Lens is sharp with excellent contrast. I must look for this lens.

Imre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This building seems to be very well kept (like new) to be made in the beginning of 20th century.
Congratulations on the beautiful series, it's always nice to be able to know places that are distant and we don't know about. Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An excellent "trip", looking at these images along with your narrative! Beautiful work, and I am always loving to see places that I don't know much about! Thanks very much!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pilant

Thank you. Nice clean shooting. Perfect description of your trip and shows the Oly / Tokina combo off to very good advantage. Like them all

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great series, I particularly like the composition of the penultimate one.