Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A cellphone camera I can live with
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 am    Post subject: A cellphone camera I can live with Reply with quote

I decided to give back my company phone (no data plan, awful service, etc.) and after looking around a few local ads I finally got a Sony Ericsson C901, as I love the SE user interface, and the C901 is considered one of the best cameraphones ever made: 5Mp, great SE colours and WB, autofocus, and a real Xenon flash.

I find holding it steady pretty hard due to its small size, but for the little I used it these days I'm pretty satisfied: it's great to have a miniature camera in your pocket at all times with decent image quality, for when you are out without a real camera or getting a DSLR out will make you lose the shot.

A sample shot at 1/25 f2.8 while lying on the couch next to my daughter. It does not look like a typical cellphone picture. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nokia N8 has a very large 12 Mp sensor for a phone., about 1/1.8". If I were not broke...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, looks sharper and cleaner than several DSLR photos that I saw Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Wow, looks sharper and cleaner than several DSLR photos that I saw Shocked

+1