Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

20/21 mm shoot out
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am definitely surprised by Yashica -- very good!

D21 ZF is propably a winner and Nikkor is a bargain..

I'd like to see a comparison Contax D21 vs D21 ZF of ZE -- Smile

I bought the Contax 21 because of the film camera Smile (thanks ANDY)!

KOJI -- please !!! I am asking the same question as ORIO did:

what is the price for 1.2/85 mentioned before???? THANKS

tf

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here comes prices for Planar 85/1.2 (in Yen)

Planar 85/1.2AEG A- ... 428,000 w 77/86 ring、HOOD3、K-841
Planar 85/1.2AEG AB ... 328,000 w 77/86 ring、HOOD3、K-841
Planar 85/1.2AEG AB- ... 298,000 w 3-rd party 77/86 ring、K-841  note: front element coating scar, good for users
Planar 85/1.2MMG AB+ ... 368,000 w orig. box ,77mmP-Filter、case、original hood、K-841
Planar 85/1.2MMG AB ... 328,000 w 77mmP-Filter、case、original hood、K-841

Their prices seem to going up to me, only Distagon 21mm's price are coming down to 145,00 - 165,000 Yen level.

This shop never ships to abroad unfortunately, but think about you save lots of money. Very Happy Very Happy
But if you go to Japan, you can drop in this shop so that your air-fair is well negligible. (< say to your wife!)

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koji wrote:
But if you go to Japan, you can drop in this shop so that your air-fair is well negligible. (< say to your wife!)

This won't work for me, she's already very distrustful. Smile

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already own a Yashica 21 ML, but I found a dealer who has got 2 of them to sell from 270 - 350 Euros.

https://www.leicashop.com/vintage/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=yashica&x=0&y=0

... only to get more people satisfied and some more that can blame koji for loosing money on good lenses Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the shop you should visit in Tokyo, there are more but this is it.

It has only one Planar 55/1.2 (consignment) available now, but there
is any C/Y lens you want. I bought Distagon 35/1.4 last time, was
a good price (52,000 Yen) in japanese standard, normally up to 85,000 yen.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MF-addicted wrote:
I already own a Yashica 21 ML, but I found a dealer who has got 2 of them to sell from 270 - 350 Euros.

https://www.leicashop.com/vintage/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=yashica&x=0&y=0

... only to get more people satisfied and some more that can blame koji for loosing money on good lenses Wink

It's a valuable shop around my corner! Got my SMC 50 / 1.4 Tak there for a reasonable price in excellent condition. They have also some Helios 40's there for rather cheap prices (not in best condition, but optical flawless)!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MF-addicted wrote:

Thanks for the heads up! I got the one for 270! Hurray Razz

EDIT: I rang them up because the website still lists the 270 euro model. They told me that my order is confirmed and that if anyone clicks to buy it, they will recieve an email explaining that it has already been sold. Just trying to stop any confusion. Very pleasant people to deal with though.

That was a completely unplanned purchase. Embarassed I wasnt even thinking about a superwide. This forum can do terrible things to the weak minded...

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but only consumer behaviour can fight recession.
Razz

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Just trying to do my part... what can I say, I'm a giver.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum forced me to spend so much money on MF lensens although I planned to buy a 5D body.
I have to stop reading the forum for a while and save money for the FF body.

Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MF-addicted wrote:
This forum forced me to spend so much money on MF lensens although I planned to buy a 5D body.
I have to stop reading the forum for a while and save money for the FF body.

Crying or Very sad

HAHAHA That is exactly what happened to me. All of a sudden I had sold all my m42 gear and had a bunch of Zeiss/Leica and no camera. I gave up and just bought a 450d/xsi instead.