Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zuiko Lenses - 35mm f/2 + 85mm f/2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Zuiko Lenses - 35mm f/2 + 85mm f/2 Reply with quote

One friend is selling these amazing lenses.

Zuiko 35mm f/2 + hood

Excellent condition. Just a little scratch (1-2mm) in the front element.

Price: 220€ + shipping

Zuiko 85mm f/2 + Original leather bag + hood

Mint condition. Just a few cleaning marks visible when the lens is pointed to the light.

Price: 260€ + shipping

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have them too, very nice lenses!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to have the 35mm, but it just too rich for me. In addition, it'll probably not have an encouraging resale value due to the scratches if I decide to resell it in the future.

I wonder if such scratch would have any impact on Wide Angle lens as compared to no effect in portrait FL lens as seen Atilla's pics from the scratched CZ 1.5/85.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bawang wrote:
I would love to have the 35mm, but it just too rich for me. In addition, it'll probably not have an encouraging resale value due to the scratches if I decide to resell it in the future.

I wonder if such scratch would have any impact on Wide Angle lens as compared to no effect in portrait FL lens as seen Atilla's pics from the scratched CZ 1.5/85.

I'm using a Leicar 35/2.8 full of scratches and I can't find any effect on the photos. You can check my Leica flickr set and can see the scratches on the Macro set.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

up!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought Zuiko 35/2 for 93E on ebay.. looking forward to come:) If I get OM-EOS adapter, i will post some pictures.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

berraneck wrote:
I just bought Zuiko 35/2 for 93E on ebay.. looking forward to come:) If I get OM-EOS adapter, i will post some pictures.

Very nice lens! Congrats! You get it on low price.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooops i posted to another topic Embarassed too many tabs in opera:)

as is written about lazaros´s zuiko35, i haven´t noticed any problem with lenses that have some small scratches on front element. there might any problem when the rear element is bad, but this happens not so often.