Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ZOPKUU` -4 35mm Rangefinder Kamera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: ZOPKUU` -4 35mm Rangefinder Kamera Reply with quote

Hallo!

My grandpa give me today this old russian Rangefindercam. It works good - like new.

Now, where can I find a manual in english ?

regards Peter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cameras.alfredklomp.com/zorki4/

Rest of it in Google
http://www.google.hu/search?source=ig&hl=hu&rlz=&q=zorki-4&btnG=Google+keres%C3%A9s&meta=

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nagyon köszönöm !

Thank you - Attila -
you are a great help -

If I take a modern cam, I choose the same ISO parameters - the the new cam give my shutter time by a fixed aperture

- so i do it by the old cam -

I take the same aperture and I take the same time by tho old cams

- so the film must be get the right light

to my person -

I am living by the borderline to Hungaria, often I am in Shopron.

My grandmother speaks Hungarian,
she was basicly from shopron.

So, a little bit hungarian blood is in me.

regards Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, you made a great surprise me with your Hungarian origin! This is very nice to know. Sometimes I visit Szombathely my wife's parents living overthere , might be we able to make a small MF lens meeting LOL. I have German origin, but thanks for communist regime I don't speak German at all even if my grandparents mother language was German Sad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am happy about the borders are open, if I was a child, the iron blind was so frightening, and now - this is a wonderfull history

It was nice, to see you.

regards Peter