Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zenitar 1.7/50 st701 Ilford XP2 Anastasia C&C
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Zenitar 1.7/50 st701 Ilford XP2 Anastasia C&C Reply with quote

Just another simple portrait. Taken indoors with low light so the lens was probably wide open. I have found that there are comparatively few good samples available taken with this lens but it remains one of my favorites.

~Marc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good lighting and composition.

Cheers, Marty.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anastasia is a wonder, she is very photogenic. And you do well not to ruin the effect Wink

Seriously, I really like this shot and your other series in the snow. I wonder if Anastasia in person has the kind of personality she projects in photographs.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wonder if Anastasia in person has the kind of personality she projects in photographs.

Oh she most definitely does!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good nice portrait. Must use my Zenitar 1.7 more now I did get some good results with it but some time ago- too many lenses Very Happy Very Happy