Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zenit3MrareRussian early SLRcamera+Helios44+2filtersCLA
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Zenit3MrareRussian early SLRcamera+Helios44+2filtersCLA Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

Lens is very good one.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any way how to recognize, if the lens is 8-bladed or 13-bladed version?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its more likely to be 13 blade version if its m39 helios 44 than m42 helios 44-2, but can't be positive as there is some cross over between them Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO idea how many blades I have one or two from this lens somewhere. I gave one to Orio, he was very satisfied it's output on 5D.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My silver Helios 44 m-39 is 13 blade not sure if they all are.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I just won this Wink I asked the seller and he told me it was 13-bladed. I'm looking forward to receiving it Wink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one thats a lovely looking 3m let us know how it is please, that guy seems to have some quality items in his sales it would be good to get a user opinion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure will! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!! I am pretty sure about lens quality, hopefully cameras will works fine also.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I'll let everyone know how the transaction goes. I guess he's a new seller, so we'll see how in touch with reality his descriptions are Wink

FYI, I ordered a Helios-44M-6 MC from his as well.

His communications is great, and he does have a certain J-6-2 for anybody who's interested, although his quote to me was a little over the quota for me Wink