Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

{-} Zeiss Pent Contax FM, CZJ Tessar 3.5/50, case – vg, CLA
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: {-} Zeiss Pent Contax FM, CZJ Tessar 3.5/50, case – vg, CLA Reply with quote

I pause the offer my very good Contax FM.

Gallery with many pictures: click here

New shutter cloths, adjusted times all working, self timer working, mirror and prism clear. No dings and dents. Very nice!

Comes with very nice red T Tessar, prepared for use with EOS 5D, lenses are clear, manual aperture working, some aperture blades are replaced by Fotoservice Olbrich, focus is smooth. Original lens cap!

Leather case is very fine.

I will take back if there is anything wrong!

In respect of the very, very good condition of camera, lens and case my price is --- EUR for all + shipment.

Last edited by mflex-on on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This opportunity comes only once a life..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The offer is cheaper than my invest. If there is no interest I will go the hard way and sink the Contax in the bay Sad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one loose reservation (interest) and otherwise will be going to throw the contax into the bay on Sunday.