Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss Jena 180mm Olympic Sonnar for sale (SOLD)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Zeiss Jena 180mm Olympic Sonnar for sale (SOLD) Reply with quote

Hi there,
I have a wonderful piece of zeiss jena 180mm f2.8 olympic sonnar here up for grabs. I have gotten this lens from a fellow member over here. After having some fun with it it is time for me to let it go to fund for my other lenses. The glass is in good condition, no fungus or scratches just some dust on the elements inside. quite reasonable for a lens that is almost 50 years old.
The body is in good condition just a few scratches here and there. Shot with this lenses and its bokeh is awesome.
The preset is working as well.
Aperture blades good clean and smooth.
The picture are of the actual lens and there is one test shot from the lens.

I am asking for 120 pounds or 130 euros.
Not including postage, please contact me for postage details as it might vary.

Thanks for all the interest, Lens has been Sold.

[url=http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20104/big_1879_4_1.jpg]

Last edited by Zav on Mon May 17, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What mount is it in? M42?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, how silly of me to not mention the lens mount. It is an exakta mount. Lens adapters for modern digital cameras are easily available on eBay so that shouldn't be a problem for modern day cams.
Thanks

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: zeiss 180mm 2.8 Reply with quote

Hi Zav,
I would like to buy the lens off you for the asking price if its still available? How'd you like payment and what shipping?
Albi