Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica ML 28/2.8 contax/yashica mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Yashica ML 28/2.8 contax/yashica mount Reply with quote

I've not been here for a while, but I had couple of nice lenses in my hands in last couple of months. This is the lense I'm recently using with my Canon 40D. Bigger sizes of the photos on my Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/zakapior/ Smile

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots all of the them, but I love the cow photo Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice results. the entire yashica ml prime series are excellent performers and excellent values as well.
tony

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite is first one , nice series !

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots, I also found the cow photo moooving. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like all of them, great series.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys! If I can be honest, I prefer that 28mm than 35mm both f/2.8 especialy when I'm doing photos on the open space. This lens gives great effect. One big minus in my opinion is sharpness...even photos on f/8 are not sharp enough for me, but for this price...I don't expect miracles Smile Anyway, good lens, small and quite light as well.

Thank You so much for your opinions!