Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica Lynx 14E Yashinon 45mm f/1.4 converted to MFT
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Yashica Lynx 14E Yashinon 45mm f/1.4 converted to MFT Reply with quote

Up for sale: a UNIQUE Yashica Lynx 14E rangefinder lens adapted to fit all Micro Four Thirds camera's. With adapter even Sony NEX should be possible.

Yashica Yashinon-DX 45mm f/1.4

About the lens:
- fully metal and glass.
- multi-coated.
- the register distance to sensor is right, so the distance scale is right, focus to infinity is realy infinity, minimum focus distance is really minimum focus distance.
- it works perfectly and is built to last, the MFT-adapter on the back is securely screwed onto the lens.
- filter size 58mm, everything fits if it has 58mm filter thread.

Because the focus wasn't as smooth as it was two years ago I bought some grease and relubed the focus helicoid. Focus is very smooth again. But: I had to remove the solder (which was put there for aesthetics) to access the screws, and that was quite the work. I'm not soldering it shut again, because the inside of the lens is far more easy to access without it in case someone wants to do so someday.

Last edited by Fabian on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 6 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.

Carsten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Response sent via PM.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated the first message with all info.

SOLD!