Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica Electro 35 GTN.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
i've got a hand-me-down gsn that isn't working - and hasn't for years. but it apparently is in excellent shape going by appearance. you guys have got me to thinking ...

Hello Very Happy
If it was properly stored and it hasnt got any fungus i think it might be working . Does shutter clicks ?
It is actually really quite compared to my eos 40d .
Also if you have put a battery on with a diy adapter it might is not making a good contact .
Also the point that the lightmeter `flashes` in your viewfinder has a very exact point of pressing the shutter so sometimes you pass throw it and it seems of . At least that happens with mine . . .
My opinion is that for a fair amount the camera worths getting fixed . Mine was in pristine condition exept from fungus and the costs of 40 euros for removing the fungus , servicing and checking the accurancy of the meter plus 7 euros for the new light seal kit was ok .
Im really happy using it and i m not a good fotographer .
I enjoy using it .

Panos .