Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica Electro 35 GSN
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Yashica Electro 35 GSN Reply with quote

Cost me £12 - bargain! It's in excellent condition. Photos here...

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1342067.html#1342067

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... and a good lens too.

They're going for £40 to £60 normally.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just won one, well the black version the GTN. for a tad over £20 so I'm happy. I sold these beasts back in the day and they were lovely cams.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to long ago I found a Early first year Electro 35 at a garage sale for $10.00. I found The Yashica Guy and got a battery converter which allows any amount of modern batters to be used for $16.
Then the other day while perusing Goodwill I found a Electro 35 GT and a Konica C35 and got both for $7.00.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never got the black GTN , but I found a broken GSN in a box of others the lens has been adapted to NEX. I have another which I got cheap and everything seems to work but I'm not 100% happy. I suppose I'll have to put a film thru it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice post !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black is more valuable due rarity, congrats! Great cameras, little big to me and heavy.