Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica 50mm F2 + Sony Nex C3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Yashica 50mm F2 + Sony Nex C3 Reply with quote

Here is some pictures captured with my Sony Nex C3 and some of the first pictures with an old Yashica 50mm F2, I haven't been using for the past 12 years. I haven't actually done a lot of shooting the past 12 years, so I have a lot to pick up on.

All pictures are at F2.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Yashica 50mm F2 + Sony Nex C3 Reply with quote

welcome buksti
you pics didn't appear in your firts post (anti spam)
nice samples!
buksti wrote:
Here is some pictures captured with my Sony Nex C3 and some of the first pictures with an old Yashica 50mm F2, I haven't been using for the past 12 years. I haven't actually done a lot of shooting the past 12 years, so I have a lot to pick up on.

All pictures are at F2.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks poilu

And thanks for the explanation to the faulty images. I was getting a bit frustrated, that they didn't show up Surprised)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Where were these taken? The Yashica 50/2 is dwarfed in cost by its fast siblings, but does a very capable job.

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@patrickh, the pictures were taken this sunday in my garden in Vejle, Denmark. It had been raining all day, but the rain stopped long enough for me to take these pictures.

I am quite happy with the results of this lens. It seems to do a good job.

I also have a Yashica 35mm F2.8, I'm going to give a try with the Nex. If any good, I guess it will be a better choice for many occasions.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is another shot from this evening, when the sun was setting. Shot wide open at F2, ISO 1600, Exposure 1/50.