Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: Novoflex Leica R or M or M42 adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: WTB: Novoflex Leica R or M or M42 adapter Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have been trying to source an adapter for my Novoflex pistol grip lenses i bought of another member here.

I don't know much about these lenses, but i assume the version i have is an older one. It uses a 39mm thread to attach the various adapters, unlike my later Novoflex which has a bayonet mount.

I have bought a Leica 39mm adapter and the lens now attaches to my camera but it wont focus, it seems the lens needs a much longer registration distance, about 25 millimeters roughly when hand holding the lens infront of my camera body.

I have also learned that a bellows was an option for these lenses, so if any has any thing that may help, please let me know.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like you need something like this.
Genuine Novoflex M39 thread bellow.
Mint condition.
Please PM.