Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB Contax RTS III
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: WTB Contax RTS III Reply with quote

Hi,

after long negotiations with my local dealer ( approx. 6 month Shocked ) I got finally the lens. Yesterday I bought a CZ Vario Sonnar 3.3-4.0/28-85. The price was not a bargain but at least 40 % lower than his first offer.

So time for me now to look more intensiv for a Contax body. I really like the RTS III.

If someone will sold such a body (please in good to mint condition) or if someone knows a local dealer at his place, please send me a pm.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can try with one dealer I know. The camera is mint with box. I saw it and I wanted it lolol.

I don't know how much he's asking for it as he's selling one big lot of equipment...

How much would you thinking to pay?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmh, average price here at Germany is between 400 to 450 €, maybe a little bit more depending from the condition. So if you like you can ask him.

Thanks for your assistance.

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm asking him and try to get more info. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend kept the camera :S

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I got a cam near unused. Thanks for your assistance.
I will lock this thread.