Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wow ! that much for a flek?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Wow ! that much for a flek? Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe seller has more accounts or more friends who are increasing price.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - perhaps time to flood the market with Fleks if they're selling for that much (just joking) Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing

Nice to see that the seller has good taste when it comes to providing a reference Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the most expensive one i have seen up to now (i think the highest price seen for a Flek 35/2.4 was a little less than 300 euros, i.e. about 400US$) ...

But, for once, i will not complain about these fleabay oddities, i have one to sell to raise funds for a Lester Dine/Vivitar/Kiron 105/2.8 (possibly in PK/A mount) ...

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
Wow - perhaps time to flood the market with Fleks if they're selling for that much (just joking) Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing

Nice to see that the seller has good taste when it comes to providing a reference Wink

Haha, yes.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:

Ha, ha, ha. At least the seller did some homework.