Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

winter doldrums?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: winter doldrums? Reply with quote

where are some fresh photos? if my laptop were working, i would be posting some, even bad ones, just to exercise my composition muscle ... Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go, the last b&w shot I posted at flickr - Tmax 400TMY in Fomadon Excel undiluted, SMC Takumar 55/1.8 w/Y2 filter, Pentax ES-II

And the last one I developed, P645, 75/2.8 on #1 extension tube, Ilford Delta 100 in Fomadon Excel undiluted.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp, I posted a few images I shot with my Bronica over in the other thread you started, but what the hey, here are a couple more. Same location: the grounds of an old log cabin in Anderson, Texas.

Yashica Mat 124, Tri-X Professional (400TX). Developed in D76, full strength. Scanned at 2400 ppi on an Epson 4990. No sharpnening. Just a touch of contrast enhancement, and crop from the square format to a 3:2 ratio.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loving the farm shots!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

way to go, boys! i really like the man's ear being the focal point in the first shot, and the berry shot is beautifully set off by the bokeh. you guys have to know i love the texture of wood and oxidized machinery! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just finished the first roll of bw400cn on the bessa r/indy 50 combo. i hope a couple of shots are worth posting. i'll get it processed as soon as we get that laptop going ...