Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Which Olympus Bodies meter with manual lenses?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Which Olympus Bodies meter with manual lenses? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm thinking about a second Body to my Nikon D1x. As there are the most adapter I want to look for an Olympus Four Thirds cam!

What bothers me is if all of them meter with manual lenses just as my D1x or if not, which one does?

Thanks,

Karhallarn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know they all 'meter' with manual lenses. sometimes not not well wide open though.
If you get an L10 you get focus confirmation as well.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpres wrote:
As far as I know they all 'meter' with manual lenses. sometimes not not well wide open though.
If you get an L10 you get focus confirmation as well.

I can confirm all, even oldest ones.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can recommend you the E-330. It has a flat front that allows for easy mounting of big lenses (like the mirror ones) and has also a tiltable LCD that is very useful for macro shooting or to take pictures at ground level. It also has two liveview modes, in mode B you can set a x10 Zoom to precisely manual focus.

It can be found at reasonable prices in the eBay.

Regards,

Jes.