Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What does the EBC in EBC Fujinon lenses stand for?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tb_a wrote:
spiralcity wrote:

Photoshop does not make all lenses equal, and that truly seems to be the assumption you are under. Again I disagree, but just because I disagree, I will again state that I hold no ill will towards your opinion. Whatever lens you prefer, I hope it treats you well. Wink

Obviously we have a communication problem as I never stated that PS does anything like that.
However, don't worry and be happy. Smile
I give up.

Sorry but when you make such statements as:
Quote:
the color is also manipulated by the SW of the camera (e.g. WB) and/or during PP where it is possible to get similar effects. I know that there are many factors that influence the sharpness of the final pictures, I've also read all that stuff. However, in digital times the color factor is easiest to manipulate afterwards as well. That was all I was trying to put into consideration.

Quote:
I cannot really say what coating may be the best one and which role coatings really play in digital times where most of those effects are rather handled by software instead.

It makes one think that you believe all lenses are on an equal plain in the digital age, simply post process the image and "bingo" great lens.

What other assumption should one conclude from those statements?

Sorry, I just had to state my thoughts and explain my conclusion.

Whatever works for you, go for it.

Now I will give up with you. Laughing