Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

we are family ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: we are family ... Reply with quote

my granddaughter, mom, dad, and their two catahoula leopard cur/bloodhound/redbone cross females:

bessa r, industar 50, bw400cn, walgreens processing (any tint this time?)

Last edited by fish4570 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb composition
just a little green on my lcd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aieeee! stoopid walgreens tint. must learn to desaturate.

thanks for compliment!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bessa r, ilford xp2, jupiter 8, walgreens p&s
my two sons, goofing around after helping me move some stuff to storage for six hours:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same kit, my daughter-in-law talking to her aunt just before church service. she is married to the son on the left in the previous photo:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats for your beautiful family Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, poilu. strong sons, by the way, are very useful for a father whose strength is half what it used to be ... Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great portraits. I like the one with your 2 sons. I guess it summed up the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, the one on the left is 23, and my oldest of the two boys by 16 months; the one on the right, who appears non-plussed by his bother using two arms in an arm wrestling contest, knows it is pointless for his brother to even try. they were just sporting around. the youngest, though, is incredibly powerful. he squatted 525 pounds as a 16-year-old, weighing 161 pounds, and deadlifted 500. the oldest is no wimp, either. good sons, both of 'em ...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mom, bessa r, bw400cn, industar 50/3.5:

bessa r, bw400cn, canon 50/1.8: