Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Watching the world go by
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Watching the world go by Reply with quote

Taken a few days ago near Penarth Pier, my first real stab at a candid shot:

Samsung GX10 & Pentax 16-45mm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the conversion. Great feeling and composition.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gurdie wrote:
I like the conversion. Great feeling and composition.

+1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extraordinary! A candid snap?! Then there can be no doubt you were guided by unseen forces to the moment captured.

The aged sitting on the bench, looking over the fence separating them from that immensity, the tiny sailboat just over the fence providing size reference, over the water to the distant lands beyond, the clouds show the sky goes on forever.

I am tempted to ask for a print, a rare rare rare thing for me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Gurdie and DigiChromeEd Cool

visualopsins wrote:
Extraordinary! A candid snap?! Then there can be no doubt you were guided by unseen forces to the moment captured.

The aged sitting on the bench, looking over the fence separating them from that immensity, the tiny sailboat just over the fence providing size reference, over the water to the distant lands beyond, the clouds show the sky goes on forever.

I am tempted to ask for a print, a rare rare rare thing for me.

What a comment - I'm blown away by that Shocked
Yes indeed a candid, I happened to walk past them and just saw them and took a shot instantly! Maybe there were forces guiding me to them Laughing

Last edited by cardiff_gareth on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really a good shot!

How do you like your GX10?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
That's really a good shot!

How do you like your GX10?

thanks Lucis

I love the GX10. Its got the grip on it also so its a lovely weight camera and waterproofed / dustproofed so when I eventually get the matching waterproof lenses no weather can hold me back Laughing