Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wanted! These Lenses (m42)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Wanted! These Lenses (m42) Reply with quote

I'm own Samsung Gx10 and I want to buy these lenses...

Kiron 105mm f:2.8 macro
Carl Zeiss MC Sonnar 135mm f/3.5

Please send private message me ur lenses models and priceses... Your lenses have to be like new...

Last edited by Essero on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have PM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Lantar and Kiron you should be happy with any kind of looking they are not so common lenses like others.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also looking for the Kiron or some macro around that focal length range, but I'm not interested in the cosmetics of the lens (I'm not really picky if the glass is clean).
(of course you are the first in line for whatever comes up, but it seemed a good opportunity, hope you don't mind)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought the Kiron 105 f/2.8 but find it a bit heavy for my small female hands. So I might consider selling it. It is in absolute mint condition. I would be wanting 250 euro's for it. It has an OM mount but I would be willing to throw in an OM to EOS adapter.
Just let me know if you are interested.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have pm.