Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Want a cheap mirror lens ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent them a message via Amazon and got this reply:

Quote:
Your order was cancelled because we don't sell those items. We think your money will be refund quickly but it is Amazon who refund. If you have any question about it you have to contact Amazon. Regards.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha, did you guys really belive you could get a lens for that amount? Very Happy
Sorry for the rude comment...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I'm concearned i paid amazon and thay are bound to do the refund.

Steve.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon took the payment, Amazon cancelled the delivery. It's Amazon's responsibility to refund, the money.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/distance-selling-regulations

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

test reply

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caveat emptor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon didn't take the money from my account, they obviously cancelled the order before processing the payment.

Have you guys who had payment taken had it refunded yet ?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, no refund as of yet. Grrrrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon obviously recognized the scam.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to everyone that placed an order.

if an order gets cancelled through amazon funds will be returned to your card. if an oder is confirmed for dispatch then the seller will need to refund the funds back to you.

as the order was cancelled please allow 5-7 working days for the funds to be released back into your CC

its quite obvious that it was a new seller on the platform and most likely made a mistake with his listing prices and rather cancelled than send the items to you at a considerable loss, either give him a bit of slack or leave negative feedback so he gets blocked from the site for his mistake.

if funds are taken then you can create an A-Z claim for the order and the funds will be given back to you irrespective if it was an act of fraud. Amazon's policies are pretty rock solid and protect you as a buyer.