Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtländer Color-Heliar f2.5/75mm SL
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Voigtländer Color-Heliar f2.5/75mm SL Reply with quote

in Canon FD

taken with S-M-C Takumar f1.8/85mm on NEX5N

taken with Pen-F Zuiko f1.5/60mm on NEX5N

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet looking lens Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey , yummy I wish to have it Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cute !

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have same lens in Minolta mount complete with hood, not used it yet and not sure if I will, still trying to reduce my lenses to an amount I may get around to using Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes Scott, it looks sweet Smile
Attila in Nikon, OM, Pentax, M42 they usually sells more expensively than in M39, but if in Minolta MD and specially Canon FD one may be able to get a bargain
cute, isn't it Poilu Wink
Tervueren you should at least give it a try, I would not be surprised if you would to decide to keep it. It was mflenses member Hari who showed great samples of his M39 version who had made me look for this lens, and he loves it. I am still waiting for my adapter to arrive.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! Amazing lens!!
Got one in M39 some days ago, love it on my M8.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might give it a try first, after all I did buy it lol, trouble is I've also got the Rokkors 85/2 85/1.7 and the 100/2.5 and I'm trying to rationalise all my lenses and have decided to keep mostly the Minoltas, got a list of around 40-50 lenses to move on Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep Carsten I knew that you very much like your's, but I did not dare mention you before you "disclose" yourself Wink
right on Tervueren, I would not dare sell a lens like this before I gave it a thorough trial which in my case means keeping it at least for a year Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, you'll certainly enjoy it!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Klaus, I already get kicks out of it, even before using it.
but why is postal service, not yet delivering the necessary adapter, so very slow? Wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a great lens well suitable for professional needs, although not as stellar as some of the SL series primes (I have two 75/2.5, both samples deliver the same). The 3D pop is exceptionally good on full frame, don't know how it delivers on crop sensors.

This lens btw is one of the first SL series primes, and likely that's the reason why it suffers from a construction problem that sometimes shows when the focusing ring unscrews itself. Any lens repairman (more or less qualified) can fix this easily, so can you yourself with some gearing lock (not quite glue, but similar) should this happen to your lens.

The optional square LH-75 hood is very very rare, if your lens did not come with one then good luck finding one (I've seen 1 on eBay in 5 years). The optional round LH-75S hood is still available (I think) from Steve Gandy's Cameraquest at USD 69