Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

VOIGTLANDER/COLOR-DYNAREX 135/4 M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: VOIGTLANDER/COLOR-DYNAREX 135/4 M42 Reply with quote

Does anyone have some info on this beauty? perhaps a link to some photos taken with this lens? It would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finish look same than Carl Zeiss Tessar.
http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/german/carl_zeiss/carl_zeiss_tele-tessar_135mm/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Finish look same than Carl Zeiss Tessar.
http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/german/carl_zeiss/carl_zeiss_tele-tessar_135mm/

Very similar indeed. Shocked Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exact copy(at least cosmeticly), just the labels are different Smile
This lens is really sharp!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: VOIGTLANDER/COLOR-DYNAREX 135/4 M42 Reply with quote

spiralcity wrote:
Does anyone have some info on this beauty? perhaps a link to some photos taken with this lens? It would be greatly appreciated.
]

Mine is a Zeiss:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/yalcinaydin/sets/72157607965182709/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have got a Carl Zeiss Super-Dynarex 4/135.
But due to the Icarex mount, I can only use it at f4.
It still produces nice images.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worth to say that it also looks pretty nice, it has an elegant feeling.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good place in my top ten 135mm ... maybe not the first but not far ...!
Prices are always high , especially in M42 mount ....But no regrets , it is an excellent 135mm , even at full aperture.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carsten your's is really handsome Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the replys on this lens. As it turns out I decided not to bid on this lens. Instead I bid on a Triotar and won it for 39.00 dollars in excellent ++ condition.

39.00 !!!! Very Happy It was the best bargain I ever made on ebay! I'll post a few pics of the beauty.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! Hard to find in this condition! Congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
YES! Hard to find in this condition! Congrats!

Hi Attila,
I buy many lenses from this seller. He always has nice glass listed. This is the first time I was able to find the Triotar for under 80.00 USD, plus its in FANTASTIC condition. I had a 'buy it now' on my watch list for 99.00. Im glad I waited. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiralcity wrote:
Thanks for all the replys on this lens. As it turns out I decided not to bid on this lens. Instead I bid on a Triotar and won it for 39.00 dollars in excellent ++ condition.

39.00 !!!! Very Happy It was the best bargain I ever made on ebay! I'll post a few pics of the beauty.

It's great cosmetic for Triotar. I can't find the great conditions as yours. Congratulations.