Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander Apo Lanthar 125mm f2.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 10:27 am    Post subject: Voigtlander Apo Lanthar 125mm f2.5 Reply with quote

An earlier thread, https://forum.mflenses.com/voigtlander-125mm-f-2-5-macro-apo-lanthar-sample-pics-topic-t25887.html, (2010-2020) appears to be closed. Just want to share images from this lens on a couple of newer Nikon bodies. First, adapted to a Z8 with the FTZ adapter. All images are SOOC and wide open (f2.5), though one or two may have been minimally straightened. (I think the last one may have been with my D850…)

Eglise de la Madeleine, Paris

Eglise de la Madeleine, Paris

Musee de Orsay, Paris

Sintra, Portugal

Sintra, Portugal

Napkin holder, Bethesda, MD

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 10:48 am    Post subject: Help? Reply with quote

UPDATE: now they display. 🤓

I’m not able to determine why my images are not displaying, though they do when previewing my post. Is there a forum Help page that I can consult?

Michael

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Moretti!

No images first post is anti-spam measure.

The earlier thread is not closed now.

Thank you! for sharing the wonderful photos!

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I also made a small PayPal donation, but not sure if it’s connected to my account since I have a different email address for that platform.

Anyway, been lurking here for years and happy to finally sign up. Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

I took the liberty to add "Apo Lanthar" to the title to make others easier to find that thread Wink

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 2:33 pm    Post subject: Grazie! Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1