Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar MC Wide Angle 19mm 1:3.8 (PK mount)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Vivitar MC Wide Angle 19mm 1:3.8 (PK mount) Reply with quote

Up for sale this little ultra wide in pentax K wide.
Serial is 99106431, so I guess it's Cosina made.
Optical condition is at least very good, with no marks and just some little dust visible inside.
The body has seen some usage: as you can see from the second pic some of the markings of the feet focus scale are a bit worn out, but nothing serious.
It's extremely tiny for being such a wide lens (it would fit inside a mir 20, for example), and, in my opinion, it's a very good match for a mirrorless camera due to its compactness.

From the quick snaps i took with my nex I'd say it's good, even if not exceptional.
Center sharpness is good, a little less on the corner especially at wider apertures.
Color rendition looked above average to me, and I didn't see any evident CA.
All in all, it's a good little lens, a good deal for its price - imho Wink

Comes with original front cap and ricoh branded rear cap

Asking euro 65 + shipping, but I'll consider close offers: drop me a PM if interested.

[EDIT]
I forgot the pictures Embarassed

Last edited by Aanything on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price reduced to €50 + shipping

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same lens badged as a Cosina 20mm and it's really very good for a budget priced ultra-wide. Works fine on my Lumix G1 anbd my Leica M8 Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens is now reserved

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens is still available