Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Visiting the Saint
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Visiting the Saint Reply with quote

While sending my son to work with the Habitat for Humanities Project http://www.habitat.org/, I saw this P1800E. I had with me my CZJ Tessar 3.5/50 on 20D

This used to be my favorite show when I was growing up. I ended buying a Volvo 122s and 123s and became one of the founding members of a Classic Volvo Club in my home country. Unfortunately, I had to sell the 122s to finance my study while the 123 was towed away by the local authorities at a paint shop. I only found out months later when I went to get it from the paint shop. But it was too late to do anything as I don't have the Certificate of Ownership yet. Smile

I am still looking for the P1800.

I screwed up the exposure on the first one. Sad

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a cool car!

Sorry about the other two.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khidhir I love this first shot!
You could do some local dodging and have something really special.

I had a friend who inherited this model from his Uncle when I was in HS.
It was a pretty cool ride although, often not running Wink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well remember the Saint and this car. Mr Moore is still running around pretending to be 20 again! Smile Smile Smile Smile

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally someone remembers the show, The Saint staring Roger Moore. If I am not mistaken, they tried to do a remake or "the return of.." but it wasn't as successful. Roger Moore and the Volvo P1800 were not in the remake. They, however, maintained the license plate as ST1. Anyone knows what car was used in the remake?